Friday, August 2, 2013

The Liebster Award

          I'd seen this award around a few times, but this is the first time I've ever been nominated for it!  A big thanks to Kaeley from My Mind's Lens for thinking of me!  Here are the rules for the post:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. (DONE)
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs with 200 followers or less.
5. Ask 11 new questions for the nominee-blogs to respond to.


1. I love Oreos.

2. I've had a dream to study abroad/visit London for as long as I can remember.

3. I'm scared to death of growing up and facing life, a career, and student loans.

4.  I'm very passionate about making people realize the impact they can make, including celebrities.

5. My mom is my best friend and always will be.  I don't really open-up to people who aren't family because I got burned in one of my first friendships.

6. I'm claustrophobic: I hate crowds and elevators.

7. I love filming and editing videos, but I never have time.

8. I enjoy designing shirts, and I might start selling some soon.

9. I think the perfect career would be to travel everywhere and share my message with people.

10. I love having pen-pals/email buddies.

11. I have to be in the mood to shop in order to have a good time.


1. What is your best piece of blogging advice?
I'd say to always be yourself and never be afraid to take a risk.  My most recent risk is starting a YouTube channel, but I've loved it so far and don't regret the decision.

2. Do you prefer blogging in the morning or at night?
At night!  I used to be more of a morning person, but I'm used to staying up late to study for school

3. If you could meet one blogger in person, who would it be?
I'd love to meet a lot of bloggers!  However, I feel like Samantha from Life is But a Stream of Thoughts is the winner of this one.  We've emailed a bunch, and I think it'd be fun to meet her!  I'd also like to meet Elisabeth from Imma Walking Fashion Crime.  She just seems like a really awesome person.

4. For those who don't already know, what is the primary focus of your blog?
One thing I love most about my blog is that it doesn't really have a significant 'niche'.  You'll find posts about pop culture, music, beauty, fashion, life, and college.  My passion is for getting people to realize the impact they can make everyday, so you'll find some posts about that also!

5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I was having a little trouble adjusting to life at college, and I had to see a personal counselor on campus.  He recommended I start writing to bring down my anxiety.  I then wanted to share my writings, so I turned them into posts and started a blog.  I didn't start REALLY blogging until April or May of this year.  I never realized how large of a community it is!

6. Sweet or sour?
If you watch this crazy video, you'll know that I'm not a huge fan of sour things.  I don't like sweet tea though.  I guess you could say I don't have a huge opinion.

7. Hot or cold?
I don't like hot weather, but I love hot beverages.  I like cold weather because I can wear boots and scarves, but I don't like snow or being cold.

8. Do you believe everything is black and white, or do you prefer the idea of that gray area in the middle?
I believe that most things are black and white, but I do agree that some instances have a grey area.  I like to make things as simple as possible, so black and white is was I like.

9. What three songs would be the hits from the soundtrack to your life?
"Anything Can Happen" by Ellie Goulding
"Wings" by Little Mix
"Warrior" by Demi Lovato

10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to pick people who haven't been nominated before!








1. What do you like to dip Oreos in?

2. Is there a blogger that you really look up to? (Or want to meet?)

3. If you could have any super power, what would you chose?

4. What is the most unusual question you've ever been asked?

5. What would be your dream career?

6. What reality TV Show would you love to be on?

7. What is the most random word you can think of right now?

8. Who's your favorite superhero?

9. (Sorry Vegetarians) Where did you purchase the best burger you've ever had?

10.  If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life; what would it be?

I can't wait to read all of your responses!  A big thank you to Kaeley for nominating me :D


2 comments:

  1. Thanks again lady!

    http://creativelifeantics.com/2013/08/08/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete