Saturday, November 24, 2012

Songs of the Week!


Our Song by Ron Pope
I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it!  I was listening to my Pandora Station and was blessed with A Drop In The Ocean also by Ron Pope.  I am yet to find a song by Pope that I dislike.  His voice, music, and lyrics make each of his songs amazing!  I would definitely request his music to anyone and everyone!  I'm really surprised he isn't more well-known.  From what my research has discovered, he has just finished up a 2012 tour so we may have to wait awhile to see him live again :(  


Truly, Madly, Deeply by One Direction
They did it again!!!!  This is another song that just makes my heart melt.  Along side their other heart-wrenching pieces; Moments, Little Things, and Rock Me, (Okay that last one isn't necessarily 'heart-wrenching, but it's my jam) One Direction is showing the world their 'soft side'.  My favorite lyrics from this song are: ***Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed, And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said, And tend to touches just to show you how I feel, Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal***  Breakfast in bed is the PERFECT way to a girl's heart <3 Great Job boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment