Friday, March 15, 2013

Bucket List Update

          I love crossing things off of my bucket list!  Spring Break started this week, and my plans involve an amazing trip to Laramie, Wyoming.  Not only do I get to ski (Number 28) for the first time in my life, but I get to spend my break with one of my best friends!  There is only one rule on this trip, and that is: NO STRESS!  This means that there will be NO HOMEWORK!  We've both agreed that this trip will involve a lot of relaxing, including: reading, sleeping, hanging in the hot tub, and writing (in my case).  I plan to keep you updated with pictures and maybe even some videos on my Youtube Channel!  Pray that I don't come back to campus with crutches (ahhh!).  Have a great week, and I'll be writing more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment