Wednesday, June 26, 2013

52 Weeks of Posting With A Purpose

          I've been looking for more interesting link-ups to get involved with recently, and today I discovered Becky's 52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose.  Every Monday, she will be posting a topic for us to respond to and expand on.  I've looked at some of the topics, and I'll have to skip a few because... well... I'm not a mother... nor am I in a relationship or married.  Nevertheless, some of the future topicss look really interesting, and I've decided to participate in any way I can.  My posts will either be on Mondays or Tuesdays (or Wednesdays :D).  As you can see: this week I'm posting on Wednesday.  It really just matters how my posts spread out throughout the week.  


          This week's topic is 10 Things I Live For:

This photo is 100% us :)

I have so many amazing people in my life; this post would be huge if I added a picture of everyone :)

I love all 4 of my dogs, but one in particular is my baby :)


I'd be a bumbling mess of stress without being able to escape into my own little world.

Never thought this would be something I live for, but I can't imagine life without it.

This photo is from Washington DC, but my plan is to reach even farther.  London: Fall 2014


(Yes, that is a One Direction CD)  Life without music is like life without Oreos: No Happiness.
Nothing makes me smile more :)


Never will I ever curl my hair like that again...



2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! My favorite is the mistakes picture. We've all been there and done that. Since when did we think looking like a poodle was cool?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly had no sense of fashion until I started blogging. I was looking through my pictures last week, and I about died seeing that one. I can't believe I did that, then left my house....

      Delete