Monday, June 24, 2013

5 for 5

         Yay! It's that day of the week again!  Time to link up with Jessica and Jen for my weekly 5 for 5!  Let's see how I did this week!


1. Keep walking everyday: So happy that this is becoming a normal part of my routine.  Sadly, it was raining and storming this morning, so I had to skip :(

2. Finish a Book:  Most of my free time this week has been set aside for blogging and writing!  

3. Edit and Upload Video: If you haven't seen it yet, you can check that out HERE.

4. Spend 1 hour everyday working on blog: Rocked It!

5. Comment on 10 vlogs and 10 blogs: I commented on 10 blogs... not 10 vlogs... so halfway :)

          3.5/5.... I'd say it was a fairly good week!  My cousins are in town this next week, so I'm going to have to manage my time wisely.

1. Spend an hour blogging everyday
2. Comment/Like/Subscribe on YouTube: I need to make my presence there more prominent.
3. Finish the brochure for "The Pack Radio"
4. Clean My Room
5. Walk everyday

          There you have it: my 5 goals for the week!  Also, be looking out for a new design soon!  I may have one in the works :)


No comments:

Post a Comment