Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Funday

Hello my gorgeous readers :)

          I decided to give a quick update since I haven't posted since Thursday, and my absence has been making even myself apprehensive.  My cousins left for home on Friday, so I've had a lot more free time this weekend.  I've recently been looking into how some of my favorite blogs are 'doing business'.  One thing I've learned is blogging on a regular basis with a schedule.  I've always just blogged whenever I thought of a post, but this week will be a little different.  Throughout the weekend (since I don't have to work) I've actually created a schedule of the posts for the week, and I have begun to write some of them in advance.  This is awesome because not only am I feeling more organized; I can still have my lazy Sunday!


          Actually, the big point of this post is to remind everyone that Google Reader is disappearing.  I don't really understand the whole 'joist' of it, but basically if you use Reader to see my blog, I'd recommend you like my Facebook page or follow me on BlogLovin' to stay up to date!  I'd hate for anyone to miss out!

          Well, now that that's done; I'll tell you a little about my lazy Sunday! I started off the day at about 11:00 a.m.  It is now currently 2:32, and I have yet to get out of my p.j's except to put on some sweats to go to the grocery store. I don't think people want to see me in my glow-in-the-dark kitty pants.  Along with that, I haven't brushed my hair (This would explain the beanie) nor have I put any makeup on.  

The only reason I actually left the house in this state is because we're out of vegetable oil and I want to make muffins.


          Besides leaving the house, making muffins, and organizing my blog life for this next week; I've been watching 'Take Home Chef' with Curtis Stone on Netflix. It has become my new obsession. I'm also now onto my 2nd cup of hot beverage (1st: Chai Latte... 2nd: Tea), and I have about 13 tabs open on my computer (mostly all different blogs I'm reading).  I'm excited for this next week!  Looking forward: I have a few really fun posts to write about, and a few new link-ups I'll be participating in!  Hope you'll all stick around, and don't forget: Follow me on BlogLovin' so you don't miss the action!


No comments:

Post a Comment