Monday, July 1, 2013

5 for 5

          The only good thing about Mondays are that I get to link up with Jessica for my weekly 5 for 5!  Here it goes!



1. Spend an hour blogging everyday: I did it, even though half the time I didn't write anything because I had writers' block.

2. Comment/Like/Subscribe on YouTube:  Nope.

3. Finish the brochure for "The Pack Radio":  Got it done and sent off!!! Woohoo!

4. Clean My Room:  I put all my skinny jeans away if that counts.

5. Walk everyday:  Not. Even. Once.

          I wouldn't say it was all that bad of a week.  With my cousins in town, I'm surprised I even got 2 out of 5.  This next week shouldn't be as difficult to actually get some stuff done.

1.  Do leg exercises everyday:  I've started to lose sleep because my knee would hurt every night.  I need to start doing some leg exercises to strengthen the muscle.

2.  Buy my Macbook:  This shouldn't be too hard!

3.  Clean My Room:  I forgot what color my carpet is.

4.  Book room for New Media Expo:  I should have probably done this awhile ago.

5.  Create Blog Business Cards:  I need some of these for NMX.

          Wish me luck, and don't forget to check out the other links on Jessica's blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment