Friday, September 13, 2013

Favorite Fall Fashions

          It's not here quite yet, but it's never to easy to fangirl about fall!  I can easily say that this is my favorite season, and most of the reasons lay within fashion.  My fashion style is best fit for the fall.  I'm not a big fan of tank-tops or shorts for summer and there is no style in winter except crew-neck sweaters and coats.

The fall, however, is perfect weather for some of my favorite pieces!  Let's take a look at my top choices!

#1: Scarves
I was never a huge fan of scarves until we got the amazing chance to host some German Foreign Exchange students in our house.  I fell in love with each of their styles and was quick to add scarves to my favorite accessories.

#2: Knit Sweaters
I love the feeling of coziness that I get when I wear one of these sweaters.  I believe I purchased three different styles of these sweaters from Sears in one trip.  Probably my favorite investment ever!

#3: Boots
I'm sure I'm not the only one who absolutely LOVES wearing boots when it starts to get cold outside.  Whether it's my tall black boots with colored skinny jeans, or my short brown boots with denim: you can usually find me in a pair of boots everyday!

#4: HATS!
With my crazy hair, hats are a MUST!  Just last year I started wearing beanies a lot more, and now I've become slightly obsessed.  I can't wait for it to get a little cooler so I can bust out my favorites!

What are some of your favorite fall fashions?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         This post is part of the BlogPal event by my Big Blogger Sister from Creative Life Antics.  My BlogPal is Sarah from Our Daily Craft.  She's quite the crafty one, and you can see her cute 'fall-themed' craft on her blog!  You should definitely check-her-out!  She's really talented :)

BlogPal | Creative Life Antics


2 comments:

  1. ahh that scarf in the first pic is amazing! also, boots are the best foot ware in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I got the scarf as a gift, and I think it's my favorite!

      Thanks for commenting :)

      xoxo, Lizzy

      Delete