Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

          I recently got involved with the blogging community 'Her Campus'.  It's a community made up of  blogs written by women ages 13-30.  I've met some amazing bloggers through the program, but I've also received some great 'swag'.  Just recently, I was chosen to participate in the 'Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit'.  I received a bunch of cool products to try out!  Here is some of the stuff I got:

Tresemmé Keratin Smooth 7-Day Treatment
I actually already use the shampoo and conditioner, and I love them!  My hair is really thick and frizzy, but this has helped tame it to the point I can wear my natural hair down without much product.

Free Chipotle
This will come in handy during midterm week!

Coupons for European Wax Center and Yokini Swimwear

Biotera Ultra Color Care
I plan on coloring my hair over spring break, so I'm excited to try this out!

Neuro Sleep
In my first care package, I received one bottle.  A week later, I was surprised to find that they had sent me FOUR, 12-PACKS of the drink.  I've tried it out a few times, and I definitely recommend giving it a try if you have trouble sleeping soundly.  It gives you the proper nutrients to have a very deep, restful sleep.  I drink about half-a-bottle every night before going to bed, and I love it.

The awesome mail center ladies who helped me break into my boxes to figure out what could possibly weigh 28lbs.
Her Campus Swag
You can never go wrong with some Her Campus gear!

          A huge thank you to Her Campus for sending me all this amazing stuff.  I've thoroughly enjoyed trying out the new items and sharing them with my friends.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me an email or a tweet!  I'd love to let you know more about the awesome products!

No comments:

Post a Comment