Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lizzy's Top 10 Love Songs

          It's no secret that I love music.  My iTunes playlist is growing nearly every single day, and I'm almost always looking for new tunes.  Looking back, one of my favorite posts was Top Songs of the Summer.  I really enjoyed writing the post and reading all of your great feedback!  I've decided to bring the music aspect back to my blog with a new series: Lizzy's Top Songs.
         Obviously, not everyone will agree with my top songs, but that's what I love about this series!  My hope is that you hear some new songs you like and that you share some new songs with me! I'm a big music sharer, and I want to hear what you would add to my list in the comments!  First up: Lizzy's Top 10 Love Songs.  I've recently been a little sappy, so what better way than blowing my blog up with cheesy love tunes? :D


#10: Perfect Two by Auburn


I've always been a fan of this cute little song.  It always manages to put a smile on my face.

#9: All About Us by He is We and Owl City


This song was on the City of Bones soundtrack, and I fell in love with it the moment I first heard it.

#8: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri


I have a serious girl crush on Christina Perri!  Who doesn't?!

#7: Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds of Summer


These four Australians opened up for One Direction during their Take Me Home Tour, and I got the amazing chance to hear them live.  They're amazing and definitely deserve a spotlight post here soon.  I heard this song while I was perusing YouTube for my other songs and knew that I needed to fit it into the list.  They'll be touring this April in the U.S, but of course, nowhere near me :(

#6: I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz


I still look-up covers of this song all the time on YouTube.  I have yet to find one that beats the original.

#5:  Little Things by One Direction


This song has been important to me since I had my roommate wake me up at 2am so I could listen to it on British radio. (yes, it actually happened)  Such a cute song, with a great message.

#4: I Love You This Big by Scotty McCreery


What I like most about this song is it isn't just appropriate for your significant other, it's also great for your family.  (Mom, if you're reading this: I LOVE YOU THIS BIG!)

#3: All of Me by John Legend


This song manages to give me goosebumps every time I listen to it.

#2: It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion


As most of you know, I got the chance to hear Celine LIVE when I went to the NMX Conference in Las Vegas.  When she sang this song I honestly bawled… cried like a baby… true story.

#1: Perfect for Me by Ron Pope


It's between this and #2 for my future wedding song.  Obviously, once I meet 'the one', he'll have a say… a very small one :)

          Now it's your turn!  I want to hear what you would add to my list.  Leave some songs in the comments to we can all fangirl and swoon over the sweet, lovey melodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment