Friday, April 10, 2015

My Top 10 Girl-Power Jams


There are just some songs that have to be played when you're cruising down the street with your best girl friends, and these are those songs.  I'm throwing it back to a few from the archives, but I can't forget the current hits that are rocking the radio.  I'm skipping across a few genres while we're at it too.  Enjoy!

Independent Women by Destiny's Child
"I bought it, ‘cus I depend on me, if I want it!"


Worth It by Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Cudi
"Baby, I'm worth it."


Salute by Little Mix
"You think we're just pretty things, you couldn't be more wrong."


Run the World by BeyoncĂ©
"I'm reppin' for the girls who taking over the world."


Girl in a Country Song by Maddie & Tae
"And there ain't no sugar for you in this shaker of mine."


Blank Space by Taylor Swift (I can't forget my girl)
"Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."


Vacation by G.R.L.
"My girlfriends to the rescue."


Here's to Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne
"We'll be running down the street, yelling 'Kiss my ass'"


God Made Girls by Raelynn
"He stood back and told the boys, 'I'm 'bout to rock your world."


Acapella by Karmin
"Watch me hit it solo."


There are so many that  I had trouble keeping it at only ten!!  My favorite is Raelynn's 'God Made Girls', but what is your favorite?  What are some songs that you would add to the list?


No comments:

Post a Comment