Friday, January 4, 2013

Laugh of the Day

I can honestly say yesterday wasn't the best day for me. I think it had something to do with that black cat who passed by me the other day. Oh well, I'm having a much better day today. :D This morning, I woke up to find Squirt patiently staring at me from her spot on my stomach. I think I slept too long in her book. After letting the dogs out to do their 'business', I did my morning ritual of checking YouTube and Facebook. While on YouTube I found a One Direction interview that included a small Taylor Swift joke. Needless to say, I laughed my head off. I then proceeded to text a bunch of my friends the joke and one of my friends even told me one back. I have been giggling all day! At one point I started crying due to my continuous laughing! Here's the source of my happy mood today:

What does Taylor Swift yell when she goes down a slide? (weeeeEEEEE {are never ever getting back together})


(I do not own this video)

What do you call a sleep-walking nun? (A Roman Catholic)

What do you call a cow with no legs? (Ground Beef) [This is the one that made me laugh so hard I cried]

What do you call a crazy spaceman? (An Astro-nut)

What do you call a cow that just had its baby? (Decalfinated)

What do you call an explosive ape? (A Baboom)

What do you call a fake noodle? (An Impasta)

*I hope I was able to make you smile today!*


No comments:

Post a Comment