Monday, May 20, 2013

5 for 5 Link-Up

Well... I know it has been two weeks, but I was in the middle of some pretty tough finals last week, so I extended it!

1. Finish My HHP Paper

2. Write my English Paper

3. Start packing my stuff: I'm actually home so I did pack, but I also unpacked all of my stuff yesterday.  Yay for over-achieving!

4. Give my blog a makeover: I didn't do anything HUGE, but I did a little 'house-keeping'.

5. See Iron Man 3I have yet to see this... :(
 
Not going to lie, 4/5 is probably the best I've every done!  Time for next week's challenge:
 
1.  Comment on 10 blogs
 
2.  Become more active on my own blog
 
3.  Do at least ONE Pinterest project (and blog about it)
 
4.  Update my Facebook Page:  I saw this on someone else's list.  I have a Facebook Page, but I'm getting really bad about updating it. 
 
5.  Get a T-shirt Shop set-up in my blog:  If you didn't know, I am working at a T-shirt shop this summer.  I'd like to design some shirts and sell them on my blog.  Let me know if that sounds like something you may be interested in!
 
FantasticallyAverage
 


No comments:

Post a Comment