Monday, May 6, 2013

5 for 5

1.  Comment on 10 different blogsI know; I'm a slacker, but I really did try!

2.  Go On a Walk 5/7 Days:  I'm giving myself a green even though I didn't do it.  I walked about 3 days, BUT it snowed!  In May!  It SNOWED in May.  I think I have a good enough excuse.

3.  Write my HHP Paper:  I started it, but I'm not completely finished.

4.  Write my English Paper for my Creative Project:  I finished my project, but have yet to start the essay.

5. Complete all of my 5 for 5's:  I think I did a little better than last week, but still not the best.


This week, I'm going to give myself easier tasks to complete, because this week is DEAD WEEK!


1. Finish My HHP Paper

2. Write my English Paper

3. Start packing my stuff: I move off campus next week, and I have a lot of stuff to get home!

4. Give my blog a makeover: I'm not thinking anything to dramatic, just a couple nips and tucks.

5. See Iron Man 3:  I had to!

FantasticallyAverage

No comments:

Post a Comment