Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Kind of Update Post

          Due to the fact that I haven't blogged in like FOREVER, I decided it would be best if I started with an update post to let you know what's been going on.  Now that I'm actually writing the post, I've realized that I don't really know myself what's happening in my life.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever felt as if their life is speeding past them at an insurmountable rate.  It seems as if each day whips by in a blink and I'm left to get ready for the next day.  When I'm not in class, I'm working on homework, I'm working at my on-campus job, or I'm preparing to do either of the latter.  I'm continuously moving and it's making the days seems shorter and shorter.
The craziness has affected me greatly!
          In the past, I never really handled the constant motion very well.  I would get stressed out easily and end up having a panic attack when I reached my wit's end.  This semester is my busiest yet and I have yet to feel panicky or overly stressed.  Sure, classes keep me crazy busy, but I'm handling it a lot better than I have in the past.
          Another thing that made these last few weeks go even faster was my experience in applying for an internship.  With two interviews, the process added a large amount of stress to my life.  I was also asked to work on two big projects for the second interview.  This added to my overall class load and caused a couple late nights and early mornings.  This all ends in good news, however.  I received the position and I'm excited for a summer full of creative work and fun!

My face when I got the internship
          Along with that, I've kept myself busy by hanging out with roommates, judging speech meets for my high school, and planning my next YouTube video.  Remember that one time I said I was going to do a haul video?  Turns out it wasn't really my cup of tea.  I'm not rich enough to buy a lot of clothes at one time so my 'hauls' are actually just one or two things.  I'd much rather share something like that on here instead :)


          That pretty much sums up the craziness that is my life right now.  As you may (or may not) know, I do not have a schedule for my posts and I definitely DO NOT post every single day.  For those bloggers who do (and still manage to work or go to school) I applaud you.  There are just not enough hours in my day to keep you all continually entertained (though I try).  If you're ever looking for some reading in between my posts, just check-out my little reading list on the side of my page.  It holds some bloggers that I love to read!  Go ahead and give them some love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment